Term & Conditions
Last Modified Date: November 10, 2019
Welcome to Wordy Buzz!
By using our website, you are completely agreeing to these terms and condition. Please read them carefully. These terms and condition are subjected to change with and without prior notice and will be publicly available to you. Updated terms of services are effective immediately.
- By using our website, you agree that you are 18+ and you have reached your legal age of maturity, set forth by your laws of your country.
- Our content is free to be read, viewed and watched. To use our content anywhere you are required to obtain written consent by us.
- We use content from other authors, websites and sources, the content may or may not be owned by us. The content from other sources is always credited and linked for your references.
- We are politically and religiously neutral. If you find references to any political or religious content, it is present to you only for the purposes of entertainment and it does not present our ideas and beliefs about it.
- In order to maintain and run this platform, we might use ads from ad networks. The content from ads is not governed and controlled by us in any way except its placement area on our website.
- We reserve rights to update, manage and delete any user-generated content.
- We do not take responsibility for any third-party link, affiliate link, media and content, its safety or its action on your device.
- We will remove any content on the site that seems to be spam, content theft, or false in a minimum of 15 days since it is reported. If you are an owner of some content, please report it via the contact form available on the website.
- The Site and Services may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only.
- In any case, website moderators, managers and owner cannot be held liable for any loss and damage.
- By utilizing our services, you give us consent to use your data and information to improve our processes and services.
- Using our website and services doesn’t entitle you, any right of ownership of that product, service, code, design or the content used in it. You can benefit from it to the extent, permitted by us and the law. Furthermore, its ownership is retained by us, unless we sold it explicitly. Any third-party library, content, tooling and system used to provide you with our services, is not owned by us and is credited to, its author and creator. If anything requires a license to use it in our services, you are required to purchase the license, to that facility, first.
- By providing us with email, phone number and other means of communication you agree to receive promotional and other content by us.
- In case of legal activities by you or against you, relative legal expenses (like court fee, lawyer fee and others) and losses will be paid by you in full.
- We provide no warranty for the website and its content.
- We reserve the right to suspend our services at any time without prior notice and reason.